Do your students have Google accounts? Have you heard about Google Classroom, but haven't created one yet for your class? This video will take you on a tour of a Google Classroom so you can see why you should set one up right now.
I’ll walk you step-by-step through:
- Google Classroom and its most important features
- Understanding the benefits of Google Classroom
Why you'll love Google Classroom:
- Google Classroom is an organizational tool for students and teachers
- It's the easiest and best way to get your activities into the hands of your students
- You’re able to differentiate student activities easily
- Viewing, grading, and giving feedback to students is all in one place
- Google Classroom is a place to compile links for websites, reference materials, extension activities, early finisher activities, and more
- Students can keep track of which assignments they’ve completed and be reminded of due dates
- Parents can receive automated emails about their child’s missing or upcoming work.